I AM Tribe connects women for building new relationships and re-connecting old ones, through a unique forum – an ideal opportunity for women around the globe who are striving to balance their own needs with those of their families, jobs, community involvement, as well as maintain their own personal overall well-being. Future monthly events (and weekend Retreats) fulfill an ongoing and critical need for women to be able to share resources and discover new opportunities as they transition through the many stages of their lives, for the growth & development of their professional and personal lives.
***Recently the “I AM Tribe” Members of New Orleans, Louisiana came together for an exciting networking event at Sake Cafe on September 15th, 2017.
La Thai Uptown on June 24th, 2017.
(Big thanks to our fellow Tribe member, Jessica Tabor, for creating awesome “I AM Tribe” car decals for the First Meet Up in New Orleans, Louisiana!)
- A highly positive woman out to change the world.
- A promoter of self love and life.
- A woman who may have struggles and challenges in her life, but doesn’t allow them to define her or defeat her in her quest to live her life as an empowered woman.
- A woman who uses her life struggles to uplift and encourage other women in their journey.
- A woman who may not have it all together, but she is smart enough to know that together we have it all.
- A woman who takes hold of her strengths, and is now helping other women find their inner true self.
WHAT IS EXPECTED OF AN I AM Tribe AMBASSADOR?
- To always be kind and compassionate to others.
- Encourages and supports others.
- Represents the group in a positive light.
- Spreads the word about I AM Tribe.
- Engages with other women who are struggling on our group page.
- Participation in the I AM Tribe Ambassador program is completely voluntary and at will. This means you can tell us at any time that you no longer want to participate.
- AMBASSADORS can work remotely from their individual home city/state/country and will help create/run events for local I AM Tribe Members.
- I AM Tribe reserves the right to dismiss an individual from the program for conduct unbecoming of an I AM Tribe Ambassador.
- I AM Tribe reserves the right to change, amend, or discontinue this program at any time.
TO APPLY, CLICK I AM Tribe AMBASSADOR. ALL APPLICATIONS ARE REVIEWED BY I AM Tribe AND WILL BE NOTIFIED OF THEIR DECISION WITHIN FOUR (4) WEEKS.